Animals deserve our respect and care. Companion animals rely on us for their basic needs. Adopting a homeless animal is a very important decision and commitment that requires thoughtful consideration. One of our goals is to work towards there being fewer homeless companion animals. Thank you for considering adoption and helping us achieve that goal.
Our animals are in foster care and not in a kennel facility. All meetings are arranged by appointment only and after an Adoption Application is submitted. We appreciate your taking the time to complete the Adoption Application. It helps us make an informed decision regarding the adoption of the animal. Please contact us if you do not hear from us in the next 48 hours. It is our intention to make the best match for both the animal and the human. Please understand that completing an application does not guarantee the adoption.
Adoption Process and Requirements:
1. Complete and send the Adoption Application – This needs to be done before a meeting is arranged.
2. Meet the animal – All members of the household (including other pets) need to meet the animal before the adoption is approved.
3. Home visit / yard check
4. If more than one application is submitted for an animal, our adoption committee will make the final decision.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age
4. Show government issued photo identification
5. Sign Adoption Agreement and Non-Refundable Adoption Donation paid
*The application and adoption process can take one to two weeks or more, depending on variables such as scheduling availability for everyone, animal needs, etc.
Adoption Donations range from $150 – 250 or more depending on the animal. All animals are either spayed or neutered and micro-chipped. Animals have been given an initial vet check. The health, breed and age of animals is not guaranteed.